Chicory cum Stanno Herbal Tincture
Attention: Due to the current situation with corona virus, we are experiencing some delays with inventory. You may place your order to hold your place in line and we will fulfill the order as soon as possible. Currently, delays for this product may be one day up to a few weeks. Please be patient as we do our best to fulfill all orders as soon as possible.
Chicory bitters are:
- A digestive tonic.
- A support for a healthy liver, gall bladder and pancreas function.
- Helpful in detoxification programs.
Rudolf Steiner's research indicates that chicory:
- Has a complex threefold activity: on the digestive tract through its bitters; on the health of the blood through its alkali components; and on the periphery through its silicates content.
- Here a characteristic anthroposophical formula is presented whereby the chicory plant is synergistically combined with the trace metal tin (stannum). This is a specific indication of R. Steiner's that metals can be "potentized" by allowing them to be absorbed first through the plant. Stannum supports the health of the liver but also other nerve related processes.
Special features of this formula:
- A proprietary, completely non alcoholic extraction, involving the sun forces over several days, results in a very "living" mother tincture of this herb from which the final product is made.
- The chicory is also rhythmically prepared so that its energetic value is enhanced even more.
- The salts and minerals naturally occurring in the plant are added to the formula.
- Additionally, the formula contains 10 mg/serving of a naturally sourced, complete trace minerals mixture. (Salt reduced and toxic metals free.)*
Suggested Usage: 20 drops (1 ml, 1/5 tsp) one to three times daily or as suggested by your health care provider.
All products at True Botanica are made in a GMP compliant facility.
Attention: Please read carefully the Alert/Disclaimer passage at the bottom of every page of this website!