Providing convenient and efficient ordering and delivery options for our customers is the guiding principle for our order fulfillment department.
To order online
(most convenient/always available!):Choosing your products
- Enter the store via any of the options on the “Shop” drop down list.
- Search our product database in the store by product name for a specific choice.
- Search our store product database or website database by any keyword to find product options (i.e. enter keyword “heart” in the “website” or “product” search box to find general info or specific products related to the heart).
- Click on a specific health concern in the “Health Concerns” list for product suggestions.
- Browse the store or info pages by item for product descriptions.
- Add any products you want to your shopping cart.
- When finished shopping, go to our encrypted secure checkout page.
- Provide the shipping details, payment information, and submit the order.
- Allow for 2-3 business days for order processing. (Typical processing time is one business day with orders usually shipping the following day. We process orders 8am-3pm M-F).
- Standard domestic shipping is provided by USPS or UPS based on customer selection. (True Botanica does not set shipping fees but obtains the most cost effective and reliable carrier services available to pass along to our customers.)
- Our ongoing special covers shipping fees for retail (domestic shipments) orders placed over $200.
- Local pickup is only available Monday through Friday from 10am-3pm. Orders are typically ready within 24 hours. Please pick up orders at 1005 Richards Rd., Suite D (front), Hartland, WI 53029.
To order by phone
Call our main office at 1-800-315-8783 Ext 1, M-F 8:30am-3:30pm C.T.
As a small company, we cannot be responsible for lost or delayed international orders and do not offer refunds on international orders.
Please note that there is some risk involved with shipping internationally that is beyond our control. After the package leaves the facility there may be delivery delays, additional charges accrued at customs, denial by customs, and in rare instances packages have been lost. We recommend reviewing the destination country’s import rules prior to placing an order.
Fees and Carrier services:
As the consumer, you are responsible for duties and taxes associated with your order. To streamline the shipping process, we have implemented a prepaid option for duties and taxes when DHL or Fed Ex services are selected during checkout.
Since USPS does not yet offer the option to prepay duties and taxes, we have provided a calculated estimate based on your order details. This is only an estimate and final taxes and duties will be assessed upon arrival.
Each country sets its own product documentation requirements. While we do our best to accommodate customers, providing all the required documentation may not be feasible, as these vary considerably country by country.
True Botanica cannot guarantee delivery of international orders. By proceeding to checkout, you agree to these terms.
True Botanica Return Policy
Returns of unopened and unaltered products will be accepted within 14 days. You must notify our office by phone (262-912-0970 ext 2) or email (email@example.com) before returning product or the return will not be processed. A copy of the original invoice is required to accompany the return. A credit will be issued, minus a 15% restocking fee. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Please call our office at 262-912-0970 ext 2.
For other questions or information about returns, please call our office at 1-800-315-8783.
Want your local store or health care provider to carry True Botanica products?
Wholesalers and practitioners please call (262-912-0970 ext 4) for wholesale account information.
For customers who would like to request that True Botanica products be included in a local store or health care provider office, please print and distribute the following forms: