Agnus Castus Herbal Tincture
Chaste berry (Agnus castus) is used for:
- Helps relieve the discomfort of the premenstrual syndrome.
- Helps relieve the occasional congested breast discomfort.
- Supports a properly functioning female endocrine system.*
Special features of this formula:
- A proprietary, completely non alcoholic extraction, involving the sun forces over several days, results in a very "living" mother tincture of this herb from which the final product is made.
- The herb is also rhythmically prepared so that its energetic value is enhanced even more.
- The salts and minerals naturally occurring in the plant are added to the formula.
- Additionally, the formula contains 10 mg/serving of a naturally sourced, complete trace minerals mixture. (Salt reduced and toxic metals free.)
All products at True Botanica are made in a GMP compliant facility.
Attention: Please read carefully the Alert/Disclaimer passage at the bottom of every page of this website!