Agnus Castus Herbal Tincture
|Attention: Due to the current situation with corona virus, we are experiencing some delays with inventory. You may place your order to hold your place in line and we will fulfill the order as soon as possible. Currently, delays for this product may be one day up to a few weeks. Please be patient as we do our best to fulfill all orders as soon as possible.|
Chaste berry (Agnus castus) is used for:
- Helps relieve the discomfort of the premenstrual syndrome.
- Helps relieve the occasional congested breast discomfort.
- Supports a properly functioning female endocrine system.*
Special features of this formula:
- A proprietary, completely non alcoholic extraction, involving the sun forces over several days, results in a very "living" mother tincture of this herb from which the final product is made.
- The herb is also rhythmically prepared so that its energetic value is enhanced even more.
- The salts and minerals naturally occurring in the plant are added to the formula.
- Additionally, the formula contains 10 mg/serving of a naturally sourced, complete trace minerals mixture. (Salt reduced and toxic metals free.)
All products at True Botanica are made in a GMP compliant facility.
Attention: Please read carefully the Alert/Disclaimer passage at the bottom of every page of this website!