(Information provided for educational purposes only; please see disclaimer at the bottom of the page. Consult a health care provider if symptoms persist for more than 5 days.)
- The positive side of Sulfur is that it is essential for the penetration of the substances into the life forces. Lipoic acid, glutathione, sulfates, cysteine and many other “thiols” are indispensable to health.
- On the other hand an uncontrolled sulfur process can manifest itself in a person that has a “huge Ego”, is condescending to others, critical toward others, allways finding faults.
- Presents however with slovenly attire, messy, “unclean” overall impression, offensive sweat, with tendency to procrastination and laziness.
(From the anthroposophic and homeopathic literature and from clinical experience):
- Detoxifying action
- Worsened by heat
- Oozing discharges
- Furuncle eruptions
- Joint pains
- Difficult recovery
- Mucous membrane inflammations
- Excessive bronchial secretions
- Disorderly, procrastination