(Information provided for educational purposes only; please see disclaimer at the bottom of the page. Consult a health care provider if symptoms persist for more than 5 days.)
- Made from the dark blue/black ink of the cuttlefish. The fish spreads that ink around itself to hide and escape its pursuers.
- This type surrounds itself with a cloud of impenetrableness when stressed. Very guarded.
- Seems detached and aloof but can be sensitive and perceptive to other people’s needs.
- Prefers to be alone.
(From the anthroposophic and homeopathic literature and from clinical experience):
- Symptoms worsened by recurrent worries
- Venous stasis
- Organ congestion
- Pelvic heaviness
- Phase of exhaustion after an agitated phase
- Person who smells “everything”