(Information provided for educational purposes only; please see disclaimer at the bottom of the page. Consult a health care provider if symptoms persist for more than 5 days.)
- Remedy derived from oyster.
- The person type is like an oyster: overweight, wet, cold, fearful, tough outer shell with inner vulnerability.
- Carry pains in them like a “pearl”.
- In general large head types.
(From the anthroposophic and homeopathic literature and from clinical experience):
- Joint pains worsened by dampness
- Dyspepsia, constipation, bloating
- Diaper rash
- Profuse sweating
- Sensitive to cold
- Profuse white vaginal discharges
- Recurrent lymph node swelling
- Productive cough
- Difficulty swallowing
- Craving for milk products, eggs
- General lack of stamina
- Easily tired
- Slow, fearful
- Delayed puberty
- Overwork exhaustion