(Information provided for educational purposes only; please see disclaimer at the bottom of the page. Consult a health care provider if symptoms persist for more than 5 days.)
- The remedy is derived from the hull surrounding the cashew nut. It gives a dark black to brown tincture.
- Remedy for children or adults who are very violence prone or think in violent terms
- Strong urge to curse
- On the other hand this is THE remedy for indecision: the student who cannot decide on which courses to take; the patient who can’t decide which doctor is best for him; the person who can’t decide on a job, etc. etc.
(From the anthroposophic and homeopathic literature and from clinical experience):
- Pressure on the temples, eyes
- Contact eczema with itching
- Burn out due to too much intellectual work
- Contradictory emotions
- Complaints worsen on an empty stomach
- Takes everything the wrong way
- Absent mindedness
- Lack of confidence
- Generally apprehensive