(Information provided for educational purposes only; please see disclaimer at the bottom of the page. Consult a health care provider if symptoms persist for more than 5 days.)
The “pathology” of clay is its tendency to dry. This characterizes its major usage.
The potentized remedy helps to overcome tissue dryness, atrophy and aging. This is a major remedy in our culture where chronic dehydration (too little drinking of water) is endemic and can cause secondarily a multitude of problems.
(From the anthroposophic and homeopathic literature and from clinical experience):
- Dry skin; itching triggered by heat
- Dry mucous membranes; dry mouth
- Dry cough
- Skin atrophy; wrinkles
- Dry eyes
- Intolerance to contact lenses
- Joint discomfort due to joint dryness
- Anal fissure
- Vaginal dryness
- Higher need for hydration.
- Feeling of mental confusion especially in tall, thin individuals
- Phobic fears of the possibility that the source of benefits may be drying out