Andrographis is one the most important medicinal herbs. It is also known as the “king of bitters” and “Indian Echinacea”.
Its uses are many fold, but we mention here only the ones associated with the support of the respiratory tract. For the effect of Andrographis on the metabolic and joint systems please see the information under Andrographis MLTM
Traditional uses and studies covering more than 7,000 patients indicate the following:
- Powerful support of the respiratory tract (lungs, sinuses, ears, lower airways).
- Support of the immune system.
- Aids recovery from fatigue following an illness.
- Strong antioxidant activity.
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory system.
This product is superior to others due to its careful anthroposophically oriented formulation. It contains:
- Organic Andrographis plant material (whole and standardized extract).
- The ash of the Andrographis leaves: R. Steiner points out to doctors that the ashes of any plant stimulate in the rhythmical system the healthy warmth and rhythmical processes which help to overcome illness.
- Potentized form of the Andrographis to facilitate its connection with the etheric forces.
Side effects, while rare, can consist of headache, fatigue, allergic reactions, nausea, and diarrhea.
Should not be taken by pregnant women, nursing mothers and others with reproductive concerns (attempt at conceiving, etc).
Since negative interactions with prescription medications may occur consult a doctor if taking Andrographis simultaneously with conventional medical therapies.
Suggested Usage: One capsule twice daily or as suggested by your health care provider.
All products at True Botanica are made in a GMP compliant facility.
Attention: Please read carefully the Alert/Disclaimer passage at the bottom of every page of this website!