Myrrh Herbal Tincture
Myrrh is one of the most important bitters.
Among many uses here are some of the most helpful ones:
- Stimulates the digestion;
- Promotes gall bladder and liver function;
- Relieves intestinal bloating, gas build up, especially the feeling that food is not passing along properly;
- Promotes stomach emptying;
- Supports a normal cholesterol level;
- Supports a normal thyroid function in a sluggish physiology;
- May also have blood vessel relaxing properties which allow it to support a normal blood pressure;
- Anti-oxidant properties.
Rudolf Steiner's research indicates that myrrh:
- Rules and invigorates the entire Will system (the human physiology can be broadly divided into three major functions: the nervous sense system supports the thinking processes; the rhythmical system regulates the respiratory and cardiovascular system which underlie the feeling processes; the metabolic-limb system is the basis of the motor and the volitional impulses as such.)
Special features of this formula:
- A proprietary, completely non-alcoholic extraction, involving the sun forces over several days, results in a very "living" mother tincture of this herb from which the final product is made.
- The myrrh is also rhythmically prepared so that its energetic value is enhanced even more.
- The salts and minerals naturally occurring in the plant are added to the formula.
- Additionally, the formula contains 10 mg/serving of a naturally sourced, complete trace minerals mixture. (Salt reduced and toxic metals tested.)
Consult your health care provider before using this product if you are pregnant, lactating, have other medical concerns or are taking prescription drugs that are not compatible with this herb.
Contains no milk, eggs, fish, Crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soybeans.
Do not use this product if allergies to the listed ingredients are known to exist or if any adverse effects result after taking the first dose.
Keep out of the reach of children.
All products at True Botanica are made in a GMP compliant facility.
Attention: Please read carefully the Alert/Disclaimer passage at the bottom of every page of this website!